Baserunners Should Always Be Taught To:
1. Always know the situation.
2. The player's job is to start movement to the next base.
The coach's job is to stop it.
3. Anticipate the "dirt ball" pitch. Expect the ball in the dirt. Read the "dirt ball" and use the off speed or fastball in the dirtto advance or take the next base.
Start yourself! "Make a decision and live with it! Trust your eyes!
3. Take the proper lead depending on the situation and number of outs.
4. Pick up the 3rd base coach early.
Shop CoachesBest.com for your baseball coaching needs including baseball training aids, training videos, and other coaching supplies. Check out the Derek Jeter Hurricane Hitting machine by SKLZ at HurricaneTrainer.com.
See the “Original” Rotational Hitting Machine at BatAction.com. Are you looking for the perfect trainer to teach proper timing and swing mechanics? You can stop looking and go to HandsBackHitter.com.
Players develop incredible abt speed and confidence when they regularly use the Quick Swing Trainer. See it at QuickSwingTrainer.com. See the world’s most advanced batting tee at AdvancedSkillsTee.com.
Are you looking for a great batting cage at discount prices? Are you considering building your own backyard batting cage and training center? If so, you should visit BattingCagesDirect.com now!