Derek Jeter Hurricane Hitting Machine by SKLZ

Welcome to the Hurricane Hitting Machine Blog for Baseball Coaches, Players and Parents. Our daily posts can help you get the most out of your baseball drills and team practices. Our free baseball articles, baseball coaching tips, and baseball drills can help your baseball player or baseball team improve. Our archive has hundreds of articles related to baseball training and baseball practice.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Derek Jeter Hurricane Hitting Machine Reviewed

Here are 5 Reviews of the Hurricane Hitting Machine. If you own it, you know what they are saying. If you do not own it, you are wasting valuable practice time by not having it. What could 25,000 more practice swings a year, in your own backyard, do to help you hit more linedrives for doubles? Alot!!!

===============
The Derek Jeter Hurricane Batting Trainer is an excellent batting practice/training aid and has really been great to use. One of the great aspects of the product is that it is totally portable, very easy set up so you can take it to tournaments, practice fields and games. It has adjustable swing speeds and convenient for the team to use. We have been wanting one of these for our baseball team but really could not pay what other vendors were asking. To find this at Amazon.com at such an affordable price was awesome. Amazon.com has great shipping which is fast, inexpensive, and reliable.

T. Johnson
===============
I bought this product used from someone who has two teenage sons in little league. While i can't verify how much they used it, from the looks of the batting head, it looks like they gave it a pretty good beating. I've had it myself for over a week now, and I've put it through my own personal torture test (i'm 26 and i'm going for the fences here on every swing), and it's held up remarkably well. I initially had complaints with the fact that the power bands do get snagged on one of the knobs occasionally (as resonated in some of the other reviews here), but I figured out that you can eliminate that problem just by having the knob fact the same direction as the batting head, so i guess now I don't have any complaints anymore. Great machine!

Wailun Yeung
===============
Let me start off by saying that this is the exact same product as the Nedco Bat Action Pro 360. The only difference is that this Derek Jeter version is targeted toward younger players due to the shorten hitting shaft.

I purchased this with the intention of both myself and young nephew using it. Well, it works flawless. Built very solid and durable, takes my huge hacks very well. My nephew can't stop using the thing. The fact that someone can use it without the need of another person holding a hitting stick is huge. You will know if your not hitting the ball true as the shaft will wobble all over the place. Don't worry folks, thats a good thing as it makes people notice where they are striking the ball. You will actually work up a sweat! No kiddie gimmick here.

I like and prefer the Derek Jeter version because it fits better indoors due to the shorten shaft. One buyer posted that it had a flawed design but so far so good for us. I only wish I purchased this sooner.

The only con I have noticed is the carry bag. Well, it's crap and I defiantly see breaking in the future, in particular the carry handles due to the weight. I'm going to have to make new arrangements in this area. The equipment is heavy thats for sure, I'm not complaining about that though as the unit is built well but hauling it around for a long distance will have your shoulder barking. I actually carry it to parks but if you won't or will only do so every so often then I would not worry too much about it. To those that will haul it constantly, I would say it's worth dealing with a possible minor problem due to the positive end result.

A. M.
===============
I rarely right reviews and Im not righting a review about the design or quality of the product. I am writing to say my 8 year old his hitting wonders now that he uses the hurricane. He hits ever ball first pitch now (from the couch pitched games). I put it away for 2 weeks and he started striking out. I brought it out again, and now he is smashing it again.

S.S.
===============
GREAT product! My son and I use it to warm up before little league and softball games. Excellent to tune your timing for a moving ball.Hitting skills improve dramatically with this training device.
The hurricane can be used indoors if you have enough turning radius . We have good father son times taking turns hitting in our yard or driveway. This product is very well made.

M. Fantozzi
===============

Order your Hurricane Machine Now! Click Here.

No comments: