Derek Jeter Hurricane Hitting Machine by SKLZ

Welcome to the Hurricane Hitting Machine Blog for Baseball Coaches, Players and Parents. Our daily posts can help you get the most out of your baseball drills and team practices. Our free baseball articles, baseball coaching tips, and baseball drills can help your baseball player or baseball team improve. Our archive has hundreds of articles related to baseball training and baseball practice.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Red Sox Dustin Perdroia On College Recruiting

Dustin Pedroia of the Boston Red Sox, talks about how he got recruited to play baseball in Arizona State University. ""Yeah, it was pretty hectic, I came out here on my first trip. I had four other trips planned out, and I liked it our here, I wanted to come out here and play in the Pac 10. So I cancelled all my other trips and comitted. The first few week of that process, was kind of a zoo, but it all figured itself out. I just answered the phone and was nice and polite. You have to figure out where you want to go to school, there could be a lot of places that recruit you. You just have to figure out where you want to be. Arizona state for me was the perfect fit, and I wanted to come in and play right away. I got that opportunity, so it was a great fit for me. I wanted to stay on the west coast and play in the PAC 10. Obviously Arizona state's baseball program is one of the best in the country every year, so I knew if I went there I would have a just of being drafted and playing proffesional baseball. That was pretty much a big part of my decision.""




===============
Our Sponsors
===============



Shop CoachesBest.com for your baseball coaching needs including baseball training aids, training videos, and other coaching supplies. Check out the Derek Jeter Hurricane Hitting machine by SKLZ at HurricaneTrainer.com.

See the “Original” Rotational Hitting Machine at BatAction.com. Are you looking for the perfect trainer to teach proper timing and swing mechanics? You can stop looking and go to HandsBackHitter.com.

Players develop incredible bat speed and confidence when they regularly use the Quick Swing Trainer. See it at QuickSwingTrainer.com. See the world’s most advanced batting tee at AdvancedSkillsTee.com.

Are you looking for a great batting cage at discount prices? Are you considering building your own backyard batting cage and training center? If so, you should visit BattingCagesDirect.com now!
Blogs for Baseball Coaches Links:
BLogs4Coaches Twitter
Blogs4Coaches.com

No comments: